...but because God enjoys screwing with me.....
Last Sunday I was all a muck. I was trying to manage the slippery slopes of one of my many thought tangents. They make a bowl of spaghetti look straight. It wasn't pretty. I didn't want to sit in a quiet home, so I decided the best idea was to get out. Since I had downloaded a new app to help train to do a marathon, the timing seemed right. (One might question why I would download this app when I have such an aversion to running. I totally agree, but the answer is peer pressure. I heard some girls at work mentioning it and well if they can do it, then I damn well can.....the app was downloaded. People, don't try to understand, just go with the flow.)
I soon realized after
- I can't believe my life is going to end, while running. That sucks! "How did she die?" "Running!" "Really??"
- I'm going to die in my yoga pants and sports bra, awesome.
- I hope they don't put that on my tombstone.
- I hope someone sues that new app I downloaded.
- How long will it take for someone to find me on this trail, because I am damn sure this is the LAST place people will think to look for me.
....that I had no time to ponder all the other stresses in my life!
I think I'll run tomorrow.